Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sock Monkey and Bunny Pins

I have a little Sock Monkey keychain on my keys. One day, I put my keys in the front of a blazer pocket and the little Monkey was sticking out. Someone said, "Oh, how cute!"
That got me to thinking.... why don't I make a little pin out of one of these so I could have him on my jacket all the time! :)

Thus Sock Monkey Pins~


And Sock Bunny Pins
This is back side

What do you think? Am I the only one who would wear something like this? :-)

The pictures look a little better here .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wear it! I would never take it off! That's amazing!

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

how did you manage to turn something so big into something so small and cute!!!! I need one!!