Saturday, September 30, 2006

Portland Marathon Tomorrow!


AaaaAAaahhhhh!!! I am a little excited and .... a little ....um.. nervous too.

I didn't train as much as I have in the past, and I am really hoping I don't pay for it. I am not worried about trying to finish super fast, and by that I mean super fast - for me - cause I am never gonna be super fast as a runner. :) Once again I am signed up in a weight class. I don't really know why I do that... I guess it's because deep down I am a little competitive. And last time I got a plaque for second place in my division. My brother says, yeah - if you make the pond small enough...

So, today's task is to make my 4-5 hour play list for my run tomorrow... wow that's a long time. Thankfully I have everything by Crystal Method, so it won't be hard to fill the time.

My goal is to finish in less than 4 hours 30 minutes. I'll post finish time tommorow afternoon. :-D
Ciao!

No comments: